Facing the sea, protected at the rear from the hills, the Misano World Circuit represents a gem from the functional point of view and in terms of motor-sport organization. The opportunities provided by this circuit, not only at world competition level, on two and four wheels, but also as regards company team building and incentives, are varied and appealing. Among them are kart competitions on a dedicated circuit.
With its 35,000 sq m of surface area, a length of 900 metres and a width of 10 metres, the Kart Track of the Santamonica Motor Racing Facility is a circuit where everyone can try their hand at being a would-be racing driver, in the utmost tranquillity and safety.
The competition includes qualifications by means of the time taken to complete a lap, the creation of the grid and the actual competition with final prize-giving.
The winners may have the chance to drive on the international track in a single-seater car.
An unforgettable experience for those who love competitions and know how to take up a challenge.
- REQUIRED PREPARATION: none in particular
- REQUIRED MATERIAL: clothes provided by the organization, tennis shoes
- DURATION OF THE ACTIVITY: varies according to the number of participants
- PERIOD OF AVAILABILITY: all year round after booking
- INFO AND CONTACTS: Go Kart Misano – email@example.com – tel. 335 6266636