Far from the madding crowd, away from the motor vehicles and noise of daily living, steeped in an enchanting hilly landscape overlooking the sea: what better setting for combining climbing on the cliffs of Mount Titano with the ancient practice of Qigong?
Climbing improves coordination and the quality aspects of movement and has a strong educational potential. It is able to improve body and gesture control, favour correct breathing and help you get to know yourself and your emotions better. It also promotes awareness and responsibility towards yourself and others and helps dominate fear.
The IAMA, (International Climbing and Mountain Academy) instructors will teach you the basics of climbing using the fundamental Caruso® Method techniques, together with the “internal” aspects of movement.
And after climbing come Qigong exercises to improve balance, harmony, continuity of movement, relaxation, coordination, breathing and concentration (Ti Bao, Separating Waters and the 5 Animals).
- REQUIRED PREPARATION: Slopes suitable for everyone: climbing trails for all levels, from beginners to expert climbers.
- REQUIRED GEAR: comfortable apparel and tennis shoes. The technical equipment will be put at disposal by the Club Alpino San Marino.
- DURATION OF ACTIVITY: 4 HOURS ~ 8 HOURS
- PERIOD OF AVAILABILITY: All year round – exposed to the south-east, very cool and shady in summer.
- INFO AND CONTACTS: Roberto Stacchini: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mob. 335 7333125 | www.ClubAlpinoSanMarino.org